We plan and implement individually tailored interfaces for websites and online shops, in particular for middle-class companies. We already implemented small address databases, product imports and junctions, interfaces for logistics as well as complex connections to inventory management systems.
A selection of implemented solutions:
- connections to databases (e. g. MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Maria DB)
- SAP (web services, XML and CSV distribution, ITS masks)
- Libri (web service for product data, XML distribution for order data)
- Akioma (web service for login, XML import via SFTP for product data)
- Navision (import of product data via XML)
- FlowFact (CRM software for real estates)
- further interfaces to inventory management systems/ERP (SoftM, Prohandel, JTL, Teamware, ÔÇŽ)
- payment providers (PayPal, PayOne, Computop, DirectPOS, mbe4, Sofort├╝berweisung, Santander, Payolution)
- exports to Google Merchant Center, Amazon, comparison sites like Idealo etc.)Paymentprovider (PayPal, PayOne, Computop, DirectPOS, mbe4, Sofort├╝berweisung, Santander, Payolution)
Most of the times, these interfaces need to communicate with already existent systems that are programmed on different systems in different programming languages and base on different databases. Standardized solutions often do not fulfill the requirements or have to be adapted expensively. That is why we develop a customized interface solution that exactly fits your needs and system and adapt the modern online system (website, online shop, catalogue system, LMS etc) to the given conditions.